• SUPPORT ALPHA FLIGHT NOW - PREORDER

Over the years this site and it's various incarnations before it has been home to some of the biggest and most vocal Alpha Flight fans on the internet, and each time we've had a series cancelled from under us you've done us proud and joined the varying Fight For The Flight campaigns and sent Marvel letters and e-mails stating how much you wanted a decent Alpha Flight title.

This time around, it's time to be pre-emptive & Pre-Order;

I cannot stress the importance of these pre-order numbers.
    The sales for early issues can determine the outcome of the book, leaving it to chance on a shelf isn't a guarantee because retailers might not be willing to take a chance on Alpha Flight OR it could go the other way and AF could be the next sell-out, and are you really willing to risk missing it?

The Solicitation for #1 is in Previews NOW
    The Order Deadline for sales figures is May 18th.

If you have a regular pull list at your LCS it's imperitive that you ask your retailer to order it for you & add it to your pull.
    If you've never set up a Standing Order, now's the time to do it.

The Diamond Order Code is MAY110588
    With this, any retailer that has a Diamond Account can make sure you get a copy.

If you don't have an LCS or prefer to do things over the net for whatever reason there are plenty of online retailers that offer the same service.
    Try http://www.comicshoplocator.com/ for your nearest store.

--
    #1 Details

The Solicitation for #1 is in Previews NOW
    The Order Deadline for sales figures is April 18th.

If you have a regular pull list at your LCS it's imperitive that you ask your retailer to order it for you & add it to your pull.
    If you've never set up a Standing Order, now's the time to do it.

The Diamond Order Code is APR110547
    With this, any retailer that has a Diamond Account can make sure you get a copy.

If you don't have an LCS or prefer to do things over the net for whatever reason there are plenty of online retailers that offer the same service.
    Try http://www.comicshoplocator.com/ for your nearest store.

--
    #0.1 Pre-Order Details:

So this time around, it's time to be pre-emptive; the Solicitation for #0.1 is out in Previews now.
    The Order Deadline for sales figures is March 18th.
    That means that we've got about 12 days for the initial orders to be counted from the time I post this.

The Diamond Order Code for #0.1 is MAR110629.

The cover to #0.1 is also available as poster for those interested, under the Order Code of MAR110806
    Comments 47 Comments
      Legerd -
      Already done.
      thehorseman -
      Or better yet, pre-order a handful and give them to folks who might not otherwise pick it up.
      Flightpath07 -
      2 for me; already ordered through mailordercomics.com .
      Doc_Spectrum -
      2 for me as well along with the Poster! Long Live AF!!! I followed FLightpath07 and ordered from mailordercomics.com as well.
      Sypes -
      Pre-ordered two!
      Flightpath07 -
      Like DS, I too ordered the poster.
      Hankpym -
      just ordered it.
      Mokole -
      Trying to get my order in now. But I may not know of it until Saturday
      DAZZdaDr. -
      Where can i pre-Order at I'm kinda slow for a Dr.? Help Please
      Phil -
      Either in person at your local comic shop or online at somewhere like mailordercomics.com

Try the comic locator link in the main article.
      BillyTheDragon -
      I just pre-ordered Alpha Flight #0.1 at my local shop this past Friday, and I am so looking forward to it and the following maxi-series! (Now if Marvel would give us more volumes of Alpha Flight Classics or even some Essential Alpha Flight volumes...)
      Le Messor -
      Yep, I preordered mine yestertwodaysago.

- Le Messor
      "I liked things better when I didn't understand them."
      ~ Calvin
      Phil -
      3 days to get those pre-orders in people!
      Le Messor -
      but I did mine...
      Phil -
      Then you get a cookie.
      Phil -
      Quote Originally Posted by BillyTheDragon View Post
      I just pre-ordered Alpha Flight #0.1 at my local shop this past Friday, and I am so looking forward to it and the following maxi-series! (Now if Marvel would give us more volumes of Alpha Flight Classics or even some Essential Alpha Flight volumes...)
      I know it's not the same, but I presume you know about May's X-Men: Alpha Flight Marvel Premiere HC ?
      Muerman -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Spectrum View Post
      2 for me as well along with the Poster! Long Live AF!!! I followed FLightpath07 and ordered from mailordercomics.com as well.
      There's a poster!? How do I get that? I LOVE the cover image proposed for issue 0.1!
      Phil -
      Poster Order Code is at the bottom of the main article; MAR110806
      We're presuming it's the same as the 0.1 cover (Though I'd imagine without logos etc.)
      rplass -
      How do you know the poster is the same as the 0.1 cover?
      Flightpath07 -
      Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
      How do you know the poster is the same as the 0.1 cover?
      I don't think we do, per se. But it seems to be a poster made from that awesome image we've all been drooling over. Whether or not that is the cover to issue 0.1, is debatable for now.

(And Phil did use the words "we're presuming" and "I'd imagine")