• Northstar in New Mutants #15

You can see him flying around rebuilding Utopia on the preview page here

Marvel is proud to present your first look at Fall of the New Mutants starting in New Mutants #15, from acclaimed writer Zeb Wells and fan-favorite artist Leonard Kirk! After the events of Second Coming, the New Mutants are regrouping and healing when disaster strikes yet again! While the New Mutants try and put themselves back together, a secret military group is looking for Illyana Rasputin and they won’t let the New Mutants stand in their way!

NEW MUTANTS #15 (MAY100643)
    NEW MUTANTS #15 ADAMS VARIANT (MAY108046)
    Written by ZEB WELLS
    Penciled by LEONARD KIRK
    Cover by DAVE WILKINS
    Variant Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
    Rated T+ …$2.99
    FOC – 7/1/10, On-Sale – 7/21/10

Looks as if he survives Second Coming after all... whew!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Northstar in New Mutants #15 started by rplass View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      -K-M- -
      Good news indeed, I definetly was getting a little worried.
      suzene -
      And Anole! Woo-hoo! Team gay makes it back out of hell!

And Illyana too. Ah, well, can't win 'em all.

...is that Sam kissing Dani...?

And I really do wish the artists would figure out what Jean-Paul's costume is supposed to look like and stick to it. It can't be that difficult.
      -K-M- -
      I wouldn't be suprized if it was Sam and Dani they have been hinting at it for some time now.

With all the mutants apparently on Utopia, Aurora should show up sometime.
      rplass -
      It was Sam and Dani, no real explanation there, just sort of happened in the background. No Aurora on the island in this issue - she's too busy running the Team Northstar Extreme sports company and looking for her bra!

Love,
      rplass
      -K-M- -
      I was hoping we were going to see more of Aurora in Nation X #2

From the teaser images it would seem she was going to be, and in her original Alpha Flight costume too which never happened.
      rplass -
      What teaser image? I don't remember this for Nation X #2

Love,
      rplass
      Phil -
      I think KM means the sketches Fish was doing to warm up/pitch for the story that he posted on his blog.
      -K-M- -
      Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
      I think KM means the sketches Fish was doing to warm up/pitch for the story that he posted on his blog.
      Yeppers.