• Blind Science #1 Teaser - Madison Jeffries

There's a little two-page preview of the X-Club's upcoming mini and a short interview with the writer, Simon Spurrier, at Marvel.com

Here's the part that pertains to MadJeff:

"Madison Jeffries couldn't be more different. He's been through a lot of nasty stuff too, but it's left him kind of fuzzy, kind of dissociated from reality a couple of notches. Which isn't to say he doesn't engage with the events around him, just that you sort of get the impression he's just going with the flow, letting his mind wander at every opportunity. He's so immersed in the world his particular mutant power creates-this universe of intuitive technology and manipulation-that he can often seem a bit shell-shocked or spaced-out to other people. But he's not. He's as sharp as a razor and as quick as a snake; he's just seeing and approaching everything from a slightly sideways angle."

Shown below are preview images from Newsarama:

X-MEN: SECOND COMING – REVELATIONS: BLIND SCIENCE #1X-MEN: SECOND COMING – REVELATIONS: BLIND SCIENCE #1X-MEN: SECOND COMING – REVELATIONS: BLIND SCIENCE #1X-MEN: SECOND COMING – REVELATIONS: BLIND SCIENCE #1X-MEN: SECOND COMING – REVELATIONS: BLIND SCIENCE #1X-MEN: SECOND COMING – REVELATIONS: BLIND SCIENCE #1X-MEN: SECOND COMING – REVELATIONS: BLIND SCIENCE #1
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Blind Science #1 teaser started by MistressMerr View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
      rplass -
      Ha! This came out today, and it's a real hoot! I loved it. Jeffries is just as described in that interview but unfortunately his powers are dampened so no neato techy stuff. It's an uncharacteristically fun issue for the Second Coming line, sometimes a bit silly but sill a nice break from the uber-serious.

Love,
      rplass
      HappyCanuck -
      This has nothing to do with this topic, but just a general head's up to let everyone know that, yes, I AM still alive. I've been surviving off crappy wireless that like to crap out every time I tried to log onto the forum.
      -K-M- -
      Well I picked it up, really no suprize Jeffries was a big part. What was with his arm though in the one scene Nemsis asked if he was listening?

I love their dynmaic. Science Hooooo
      Le Messor -
      Good to hear you're alive, Alan, if you can read this.

If not...

- Le Messor
      "Have the courage to live; anyone can die."
      ~ Robert Cody
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      Hey...Has it crossed anybody's mind that maybe the X-writers have merged (in a way) the character of Madison with a little bit of Mac Hudson? IMHO, Madison with his sudden technical and scientific brilliance is lately reading more like Mac.

Ah...Nevermind, it's probably a silly notion.

Dana
      DIGGER -
      Please don't tell me Madison and Hudson are half brothers or twins separated at birth (although this could explain Heathers attraction to Madison after Mac died).

Ah...Nevermind, it's probably a silly notion (although with Marvel you never know)
      (With appologies to Dana for stealing her sign-off)

DIGGER
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      I think you mean his sign-off, Dig...LOL!

Dana
      DIGGER -
      I do apologize. Just assumed that with the Talisman avatar...my bad.

DIGGER
      cmdrkoenig67 -
      No problem, Dig.

Dana