• X-MEN: ASGARDIAN WARS HC

In Marvel's October Solicitations:

X-MEN: ASGARDIAN WARS HC
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by PAUL SMITH & ARTHUR ADAMS
    Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
    Otherworldly wonder at the top of one world and the heart of another! In the Arctic Circle, the X-Men and Alpha Flight find a power that could save the world at the cost of destroying...what? But cost is no object when the power is revealed as a gift from Loki, who doesn’t like it when his gifts are returned! When the God of Lies loses his own prize, he decides one bad turn deserves another and sets his magic against the X-Men, only for the New Mutants to take the fall...and rise to Asgard! The X-Men ride to the rescue, but can even the mightiest mutants survive the multiple magics of myth? Collecting X-MEN AND ALPHA FLIGHT #1-2, NEW MUTANTS SPECIAL EDITION and X-MEN ANNUAL #9.
    232 PGS./Rated A ...$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-4148-8
    Trim size: oversized
    This article was originally published in forum thread: X-Men and Alpha Flight collected started by Adam View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Mokole -
      Now only if we can get Alpha Flight (version 4), with Guardian, Puck, Sasquatch and more in 'hardcover' in early 2011, after issue 8 comes out!
      Phil -
      And coming out in TPB 4 years later - http://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Asgardia.../dp/078518872X
      Flightpath07 -
      Release date: September 23rd, 2014 - available for pre-order, however.
      Phil -
      Yup, Oct 2010 for the HC, Sep 2014 for the TPB.
      Though likely in the next set of Marvel previews, so probably in specialty stores in August.
      Le Messor -
      I still have an original printing of the TPB. It's very... well-loved. The cover is peeling off.
      I'm glad I have my hardcover edition now.
      Possibly my favourite trade.

~ Le Messor